Training Programs Conducted
Intellectual Property Rights to Protect Innovations
Speaker: Regional Manager and Head, NRDC IPFC and TISC, Govt of India, Innovation Valley, Vishakhapatnam
Date: 16.05.2020 | Time: 11am-1pm
No. of Participants: 74
- Fundamentals of Intellectual property rights
- Importance of IP
- Patent Filing
- Case studies on patent infringement
Conducting and analyzing patent prior art searches
Speaker: Dr. Lipika Sahoo, Founder & CEO, Lifeintelect Consultancy
Date: 11.06.2020 | Time: 10:30am- 12:30pm
No. of Participants: 45
- Fundamentals of Patent Prior Art Search
- Benefits of Conducting a Prior Art search
- Priority Claims: Scope of Protection and search
- Overview on Patent databases and search methodologies
Regulatory issues in clinical studies of Drugs, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
Speaker: Dr. Ravindra Ghooi, Director of Scientia Clinical Services
Date: 23.07.2020 | Time: 3pm- 5pm
No. of Participants: 67
- Basic regulatory laws, acts and rules
- Clinical trials for drugs and medical devices
- Regulation timelines and definitions
- Evaluation pattern by the ethical committee
Invention disclosures - Intellectual Property Rights
Speaker: Dr. Asutosh Nanda, Founder FastPat
Date: 12.08.2020 | Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
No. of Participants: 59
- Guide to Invention Disclosure Form
- When to file a disclosure
- How to File an Invention Disclosure
- What to Expect after Disclosing
A breakdown of the IP application process & FTO
Speaker: Dr. Lipika Sahoo, Founder & CEO Lifeintelect Consultancy
Date: 24.08.2020 | Time: 2 pm – 4 pm
No. of Participants: 71
- Fundamentals of IP and its importance
- Anatomy of the patent application process
- Basic understanding of FTO search
- Patent laws and Infringements
Bio Agriculture in India - Industry perspective on sustainable Agriculture
Speaker: Mr. Dhananjay Edakhe
Sr. VP – Sales & Marketing – Agro Zydex Industries
24th April | 11am-1pm
No. of Participants: 43
- How unique is Indian Agriculture / variety of crops cultivated across India?
- What are major challenges currently faced by Indian farmers related to soil health, in general?
- How do we overcome the serious challenge of enhancing food production using sustainable farming?
- How can farmers cut down usage of chemical fertilizers?
- What technologies are the need of the hour and how do we make them reach the farmers?
Bringing bio-innovations to the market: key challenges and how to overcome them
Speaker: Dr. Ashish Ganguly
Sr Principal Scientist, CSIR-IMTech, Chandigarh and Prof at AcSIR, India
12th May | 11am-1pm
No. of Participants: 57
- What are major challenges currently faced by innovators in growing their business?
- How to overcome these serious challenges?
- Scope of research and business using Biotechnology?
- How to develop technologies that matter and bring them to the world?
- How can startups / innovators leverage their strengths to increase their income?
Technology Transfer and its challenges: case studies
Speaker: Mr. Bijay Kumar Sahu
Regional Manager and Head, NRDC IPFC and TISC, Govt of India, Innovation Valley, Vishakhapatnam
19th May | 11am-1pm
No. of Participants: 62
- How do you monetize your IP?
- How to write your claims while filing your patent for potential Tech Transfer.
- How to work with industry to facilitate Tech Transfer.
- How to generate interest in industry partners to choose your Technology.
- What to take care in licensing terms for your own continued research and development.
Connecting the ecosystems: Connecting Seeds with Needs
Speaker: Dr. Satya Tapas
Founder at Cocoter Natural Drinks Pvt Ltd
Founder Director at SciDogma Research
27th May | 11am-1pm
No. of Participants: 49
- How can the Climate Change be fought on the ground by farmers?
- Why is commercial perspective (Technology Commercialization) of any Change important to sustain that change?
- How to start Social Entrepreneurship on an idea that is not patented?
- Can Social Entrepreneurship bring money to the Entrepreneur as well as the beneficiaries?
- Challenges of Social Entrepreneurship in India and how to overcome them
Opportunities and challenges in translational research – its relevance to India of tomorrow
Speaker: Prof. V Ramgopal Rao
Director, IIT Delhi
9th June | 11am-1pm
No. of Participants: 67
- What mindset is required to carry out the translational research?
- How to see opportunities for translational research?
- Translational Research: opportunities in India for India
- Why translational research teams are mostly multi-disciplinary and why is it important?
- When can the technology from Translational research be licensed to industry or a startup?
Technology Commercialization from Universities: Case Studies
Date: 18th December, 2021
Time: 12.00PM – 13.15PM
Speaker : Mr. Rajneesh Kumar
Technology Transfer Officer, BITS Pilani
Essentials of Tech Transfer - Academia Perspective
Date: 28th December, 2021
Time: 11.00AM – 12.30PM
Speaker : Dr. Yogeshwar Rao D
Visiting Professor, University of Hyderabad, Former Adviser, O/o PSA to GoI and former Head, Technology Networking and Business Development Division, CSIR